£ 25000-£ 30000
PPRUK are looking for an experienced Hearing Aid Dispenser to join our client; a family owned group of opticians and hearing care providers. The hearing care providers have been established for over 50 years.
You will be joining a hearing care company whose philosophy focuses on a genuine commitment to customer care; they care deeply about their customers, staff, suppliers and local communities.
As a Hearing Aid Dispenser, you’ll be providing a genuinely personalised service and excellent level of care. You’ll be covering a number of branches within your local area, working with them to increase their service levels and provide customers with a high level of patient care.
Please note, you must be a qualified Hearing Aid Dispenser, registered or eligible to register with the HCPC to apply for this role.
Position: Hearing Aid Dispenser
Location: South Somerset Area
Hours: 37.5 hours a week (5 days a week)
Salary: £25,000 -£30,000 - Depending on experience
· Uncapped Bonus Scheme
· Private medical insurance
· Pension Scheme
· Life cover provided
· Professional indemnity insurance paid
· 25 days holidays
· Staff discounts
· You must be a qualified Hearing Aid Dispenser and be a member of the HCPC
· Strong communication and listening skills
· Be able to demonstrate industry knowledge and experience of providing excellent care and service
· Interest and passion to develop the business
· Desire and commitment to do the best for patients and work with the store team to provide outstanding service and care
· Organisation, attention to detail and confidence
· Patient focused, friendly personality vital to ensure we offer a consistently great service
You’ll need to be a fully qualified Hearing Aid Audiologist, registered or eligible to register with the HCPC. NHS Audiologists are welcome to apply, should they be registered with the HCPC.
You will also need to hold a full, clean UK driving licence for over 2 years’ to apply for this role.
You can apply for this role by clicking ‘apply’ on our website or sending a copy of your most recent CV. If you would prefer to talk to one of our specialist Audiology consultants by phone, please call 0333 900 1111.