£ 25000-£ 32000
PPRUK are currently recruiting for a Hearing Aid Audiologist for one of the world’s leading Hearing Care Providers. Our Client has over 100 UK branches as well as providing Hearing care services to patients in their dedicated branches. They have career development opportunities throughout the entire company for employees who want to develop with them in terms of training other staff, management or regional roles
- As a Branch Manager you will only be taking branch-based appointments- and some domiciliary, however all Domiciliary is being phased out in 2018 and then it will only be branch based.
- You will help develop the staff and the branch itself- to perform to their optimum capabilities
- You will provide Hearing tests to patients from within your branch
- The company have career development opportunities throughout the entire company for employees who want to develop with them in terms of training other staff, management, regional roles or tuition roles.
- You will be provided with a company car or Car allowance and all business miles will be covered paid for by the company.
- NHS Audiologists and qualified Hearing Aid Dispensers are welcome to apply. Full training will be provided for NHS Audiologists moving into the private sector.
Position: Hearing Aid Audiologist/Branch Manager
Company: Independent Opticians and Hearing Care provider (Mixture of NHS and private patients)
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 + commission + Car/ Car allowance
Hours: Monday to Friday only 9am - 5pm (37.5 hours a week)
- 33 days holiday (Including bank holidays)
- Career Development (Training roles, Management training programs, Movement into regional and district roles available)
- Company car/ car allowance
- No weekend Work! Monday to Friday working only
- All Domiciliary work is being phased out in 2018 when it will only be branch based.
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Bonus scheme based on sales
- Childcare Vouchers
- Private Dental/ Medical
Life Assurance we welcome applications from registered professionals, newly qualified Audiologists and Audiologists from the NHS. Our induction is fully tailored to the needs of the employee.
Please Note: If you are an NHS audiologist wishing to apply- the support is in place to get you happily working in the private Sector. Mentors and training are provided.
Please note, you must be a qualified Hearing Aid Dispenser/Audiologist, registered or eligible to register with the HCPC to apply for this role.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.