£ 30600-£ 30600
PPRUK are working with a well-established Hearing Care Provider who have a long history of caring for hearing loss. With branches nationwide, this is a great opportunity to work with a large hearing care provider with top of the range equipment and a strong clinical focus.
Why should you apply?
· Great location in Norwich, Norfolk
· Attractive salary, basic of £30,600 per annum
· Bonus scheme based on percentage commission and price per unit
· Great benefits package
· Fast-paced environment
· Large, nationwide hearing care provider
You’ll be based in branch, carrying out hearing care assessments to patients. You’ll also be involved in fittings and aftercare activities for patients who are referred into the service offered. You’ll be working solely with private patients, so you’ll have an amazing choice of hearing aids to offer patients.
You’ll also be responsible for providing ongoing aftercare and support to patients, both face-to-face and over the phone following fitting. The branch is a busy one, with a high footfall and a good reputation within the area.
The Benefits Package
· Great salary - £30,600 per year
· Bonus Scheme based on both percentage commission and price per u nit
· Pension scheme
· Child care vouchers
· Private medical insurance
· Company car or car allowance
· 25 days holidays + bank holidays
· Employee Assistance programme
· Taste cards
· 45p per mile if you cover other branches locally
· Newly qualified HADs considered
You’ll need to be a fully qualified Hearing Aid Audiologist, registered or eligible to register with the HCPC. NHS Audiologists are welcome to apply, should they be registered with the HCPC.
You can apply for this role by clicking ‘apply’ on our website or sending a copy of your most recent CV. If you would prefer to talk to one of our specialist Audiology consultants by phone, please call 0333 900 1111.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of making your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We do offer a recommend a friend scheme if you think you know a colleague who would be a great fit for this role - this could benefit you by £250 in cash!