£ 18000-£ 25000
PPRUK are now recruiting for this well-known and trusted group. They are currently looking for an experienced Audiologist to manage the diagnostic and rehabilitative journey for patients with hearing loss and associated communication difficulties within their own homes or at one of their centres across the listed area.
To find out more or apply to the role, please send your CV or call direct on Freephone: 0333 9001111
Job Title - HCPC Registered Hearing Aid Audiologist
Hours of work - Monday to Friday full time or part time
Basic Salary - £18,000 - £25,000 + generous commission. OTE £18k basic £71,880
Holidays - 20 days plus 8 bank holidays
HCPC fees paid
BSHAA fees paid
BHTA fees paid
Professional Indemnity Insurance paid
Life Insurance 3 x basic salary
Pension in line with auto enrolment
Concur expense system
State of the art dispensing equipment provided
Comprehensive training & development program bespoke to you and your career aspirations
Full Clinical Case Management and Head Office support
Imagine Working withâ¦
· An organisation that offers information & advice about all options for hearing care including NHS and private provision.
· A cutting edge patient pathway with diagnostic equipment that allows you to deliver evidence based best practice.
· Patients who have a positive perception, are well informed and are expecting a full hearing consultation trusting the information and advice you provide.
· Clinical Case Management and full diary management allowing you to get on and help people with their hearing abilities.
· Complete independence, giving you full flexibility to fit the very best hearing solution for your patient.
· All the major manufacturers giving you full training, support and choice of dispensing.
· A team run by experienced, enthusiastic and approachable individuals who value your input and partnership.
· An innovative company with new and fresh ideas.
· A trusted household brand that really cares about delivering excellence in hearing care.
· A company that believes in clinical excellence offering training, support & development enabling you to be outstanding.
To apply for this position you must be registered (or eligible to register) with the HCPC. If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below. Alternatively, if you would be interested in other opportunities within this area, please call me on 0333 900 1111
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend’ scheme which would benefit you by £100 in cash!
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.