PPRUK are currently recruiting for an independent group who are looking for a Mobile Hearing Aid Dispenser (Audiologist)to work with them Monday to Friday only. The role will involve visiting patients in their homes to provide the Hearing Aid Dispenser service.
This is a permanent position.
To work effectively in this role you would need to;
· Be a Qualified Hearing Aid Dispenser (Audiologist)
· Be registered with the HCPC or be an Audiologist willing to register
· Be confident driving and have a clean UK driver licence for 2+ years.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing Optical and Hearing care business on a mobile basis. A company Car is provided for you to get to and from patients and business miles are paid for.
To apply for this vacancy- please send your CV or call (Freephone) 03339001111
Position: Mobile Hearing Aid Dispenser (Audiologist)
Location: Norwich, Norfolk (Local to your postcode)
Hours: Monday - Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm (NO WEEKENDS)
Salary - £30,000 (including location allowance and basic salary)
On target earnings can be from £32,000 - £42,000 per year
Company Car included: Yes
· Fully expensed company car
· Mobile phone and laptop included
· Uncapped bonus
· Holidays: 20 days per year plus 8 bank holidays
· HCPC fees Paid
· BSHAA fees paid
· Indemnity insurance covered
· Company Pension up to 5%
· Comprehensive training
· Generous holiday entitlement
· Childcare vouchers
· Career progression opportunities
· Discounted eye wear and hearing products
· To promote best practice in the field
· To maintain effective means of communication at all times
· To be competent in all areas of dispensing and patient aftercare
· To be competent in the management of information; including daily company reports and information technologies
· To act as a positive ambassador at organised promotional events including trade shows
· Maintain high standards at all times of personal appearance; timekeeping; attendance and respect of company property
· Working with NHS and Private patients
· To understand and adhere at all times to company Health and Safety procedures and to ensure that the vehicles are presentable and driven safely within the law
· Operate in line with company policies; procedures and current legislation at all times
· Committing to the company belief of ‘always do what is right for the patient’
· Any other reasonable requests that may be made from time to time
To apply for this position you must be registered with the HCPC or be willing to register and have held a full clean driving license for at least 2 years.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below. Alternatively, if you would be interested in other opportunities within this area, please call me on 0333 900 1111
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend' scheme which would benefit you by £100 in cash!
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.