PPRUK are currently looking for a Hearing Aid Dispenser to join our client; a well-known family oriented hearing care provider. Our client are well-established, having worked throughout the UK for over 70 years. They currently have branches across the country, and also work in a lot of medical centres too.
You’ll be joining a company who value both commercial acumen and a clinical mindset; working with a mixture of Private and AQP patients, you’ll be responsible for organising your daily appointments and looking to grow and develop the business too.
You’ll be working in 2-3 branches/medical centres across the region, providing Hearing Care clinics and looking to give patients a high level of care and service.
If you are interested in this role, or would like some more information, please call PPRUK on 0333 900 1111 or send an email with a copy of your CV.
Position: Hearing Aid Dispenser (Audiologist)
Company: Independent Opticians and Hearing Care provider
Location: Hereford Area
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Commission: on all sales increasing earnings significantly.
Car: Company car or Car allowance
Patient Base: Private and NHS
· Full time or part time hours available (minimum of 3 days a week)
· Will involve working in 2-3 branches in the region
· Company Car or Car allowance
· Nice mixture of clinical and commercial working
· Comission scheme adding up to ££££ onto yearly salary
· Support in place for Audiologists from the NHS looking to work in the private sector
· Ideal candidates will be registered with the HCPC or willing to register
· 28 days holiday
· Pension in line with government schemes
· Friendly family run independent company work environment
· Competitive salary package designed around you and your career.
Please note, you must be a qualified Hearing Aid Dispenser/Audiologist, registered or eligible to register with the HCPC to apply for this role.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below. Alternatively, if you would be interested in other opportunities within this area, please call me on 0333 900 1111
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend' scheme which would benefit you by £100 in cash!
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.