£ 25000-£ 32000
PPRUK are currently looking for a Hearing Aid Dispenser to join our client; a well-known family-oriented hearing care provider with over 100 Branches in the UK. Our client are well-established, having worked throughout the UK for over 70 years. They currently have branches across the country, and also work in a lot of medical centres too.
The Hearing Care Business in this area has massively increased in the last few months so there is a lot of work available in the area and they are looking to take on new Hearing Aid Dispensers on a Permanent basis.
You’ll be working in clinics based in Medical centres across the region, providing Hearing Care clinics and looking to give patients a high level of care and service.
If you are interested in this role, or would like some more information, please call PPRUK on 0333 900 1111 or send an email with a copy of your CV.
HCPC registration required.
This position is based within Medical centres in the East Berkshire area, to cover clinics in set locations.
Position: Hearing Aid Dispenser (Audiologist)
Location: East Berkshire, Reading and Maidenhead
Basic Salary: £25,000 - £32,000
Bonus: Price per Unit + Commission on Sales (Monthly)
Car: Company Car or Car allowance
Realistic On target earning are between £50,000 - £80,000+ per year.
· Full time or Part Time hours available (Monday to Friday only)
· Bonus scheme which is a % of NHS and Private sales (Paid Monthly)
· Car allowance (Paid Monthly) or Company car
· This position is based within Medical centres in the East Berkshire area, to cover clinics in set locations.
· No Weekends
· Ideal candidates will be registered with the HCPC or willing to register
· Mixture of NHS and Private patients
· 28 days holiday
· This position is based within a Large Hearing Care provider who operate nationally throughout the UK.
Please note, you must be a qualified Hearing Aid Dispenser/Audiologist, registered or eligible to register with the HCPC to apply for this role.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below. If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend' scheme which would benefit you by £100 in cash! For further details please visit our website.