PPRUK are currently working with a National Hearing Care provider - who is looking to appoint an Area Manager to cover regions in Scotland. Our Client has a national presence in the UK and a sterling reputation within the private Healthcare and Retail Markets.
The position available would suit an individual who has experience of working as an Area / Cluster or Group Manager within Healthcare.
You will be working closely with the existing Branch Managers and Group Branch Managers to lead and inspire all staff in your area to excel in their roles. You’ll also be working to recruit and retain and best people, as well as leading business development opportunities and contributing towards business strategy and market development.
You’ll have a good commercial mind-set, but with strong customer service background and knowledge of the healthcare sector. This role will also involve ongoing travel throughout your area, to support meetings and training as required.
Role: Healthcare Area Manager
Salary: Up to £60,000 per annum plus bonus scheme
· Bonus scheme
· Company Car
· Private Dental and Medical Care
· 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
· Pension scheme + access to specialised saving scheme
· Childcare Vouchers
· Income Protection and Life Assurance
Key Aspects of the Role:
· Work closely with Branch and Group Branch Managers to ensure that the area’s budget and operational KPIs are achieved
· Manage financial performance of the area, whilst growing the business
· Actively seek new opportunities for leads where existing branches are underperforming
· Drive processes to deliver world class operating and business performance, including clinical excellence
· Work to ensure best practice operations and excellence in customer services
· Coach, train and mentor individuals to bring out the best in them
· Motivate and empower branch teams to result in optimum performance
· Contribute to the development and implementation of growth strategy
· Develop area specific marketing
· Help to grow the business through market development, and business development targets
To apply for this role, you will need to have a degree level qualification, either in business management or healthcare. You will also have proven leadership experience in the healthcare sector and have managed multi-functional teams previously.
How to Apply
If you are interested, please contact one of our specialist Healthcare Consultants on 0333 900 111 to discuss further, or apply by visiting our website and sending a copy of your CV along with a full covering letter.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of making your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We do offer a recommend a friend scheme if you think you know a colleague who would be a great fit for this role - this could benefit you by £100 in cash!