PPRUK are currently recruiting for one of the largest UK Hearing care providers, who have decades of expertise in caring for hearing loss. They are looking for a Hearing Aid Dispenser to carry out assessments, fittings and aftercare activity for patients referred into the service in line with HCPC requirements, BSHAA guidelines and in-house Dispenser Protocols.
The Employer has national coverage over the UK, with Branches located in all regions as well as mini clinics running out of medical centres and GP Surgeries. They are expanding rapidly and looking to take on a Hearing Aid Dispenser in the below location.
This position is a field-based role and will involve visiting patients in their own homes.
Position: Field Based Hearing Aid Dispenser / Audiologist
Location: Exeter, South Devon
Hours: Monday - Friday only (NO WEEKENDS)
Basic Salary: £33,271 per year + £5328 car allowance= £38,599
Commission: Monthly, based on sales and brings OTE up to 50,000 - £80,000+
Company car or car allowance
Benefits offered to permanent employees:
· Full Time (Mon - Fri only)
· Fixed Basic Salary + Commission based on sales + Price per unit
· Company car or car allowance
· Annual holidays 33 days
· 45p per mile mileage
· MUST hold a current HCPC registration (or be willing to register)
The purpose of the role is to assess the hearing of our patients, fitting hearing aids where they are required and providing ongoing aftercare and support to patients both face to face and over the telephone following fitting.
Skills and Competencies Required
· Qualified HAD or Pre-Registered HAD
· Hold current HCPC licence (or be willing to register)
· Hold current driving license
· IT skills at a level that enables the use of the companies laptop and audiometric equipment
· Time and job management activities to allow a well-planned and structured approach to workload
If you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have not been successful in this instance.