PPRUK are currently recruiting for a large, established independent who have decades of expertise in caring for hearing loss. They are looking for a Hearing Aid Dispenser to carry out assessments, fittings and aftercare activity for patients referred into the service in line with HCPC requirements, BSHAA guidelines and in house Dispenser Protocols.
The ideal candidate would be someone who is methodical and organised with excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
Position: Field Based Hearing Aid Dispenser / Audiologist
Hours: Full time or Part time
Location: Loughton Area - Essex
Based: Field Based
Hours: Monday - Friday only (NO WEEKENDS)
Salary: £30,600 + Commission (Price per unit + % of monthly sales)
Benefits offered to permanent employees:
· Child Care vouchers
· Private medical insurance after 2 years’ service
· Company car or car allowance
· Annual holidays 33 days
· Employee assistant programme
· Taste Cards
· 45p per mile mileage
· Commission based on sales + Price per unit
· MUST hold a current HCPC registration (or be willing to register)
The purpose of the role is to assess the hearing of our patients, fitting hearing aids where they are required and providing ongoing aftercare and support to patients both face to face and over the telephone following fitting.
Skills and Competencies Required
· Qualified HAD or Pre-Registered HAD
· Hold current HCPC licence (or be willing to register)
· Hold current driving license
· IT skills at a level that enables the use of the companies laptop and audiometric equipment
· Time and job management activities to allow a well-planned and structured approach to workload
If you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have not been successful in this instance.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please call me on 0333 900 1111.
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend' scheme which would benefit you by £250 in cash!
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.