£ 45000-£ 70000
PPRUK Optometry are now recruiting for this large Domiciliary Optical and hearing specialist group. They have been established for 30 years and have grown significantly in size across the country. Their philosophy focuses on a genuine commitment to customer care.
The focus of the role is visiting patients at clinics or in their own homes and providing comfortable and professional eye tests for patients that are not necessarily able to make it into a branch. You’ll also be working with the most up to date portable technology including:
· LCD Screen with logMAR Chart (tablet PC works out Snellen equivalent)
· Mobile slit lamp
· Digital fundus camera
· I-care tonometer
· Mobile Indirect Binocular Ophthalmoscope
Our client is also happy for Optometrists to work a 3 or 4 day week if that is your preference. You will not be required to work weekends at all as the company do not open at the weekends.
Position: Mobile Optometrist - visiting patients in their homes.
Location: Local to your home postcode (Norfolk/ Suffolk)
Basic Salary: £45,000 - £70,000
Bonus £7,000-£12,000 commission per year (paid monthly, as earned)
Company Car provided (New Honda Civic)
Days: Option to work 3, 4 or 5 day week (Monday - Friday only- No Weekends)
· Company pension up to 5%
· 3, 4 or 5 day working week (Monday to Friday only, no weekends)
· Company car provided
· Commission: Uncapped commission, up to or over £12,000 a year on top of salary
· Comprehensive training
· GOC fees paid
· Covered by company’s liability insurance
· Attractive performance related bonus
· Generous holiday entitlement
· In-house Continuing Education and Development programme
· Weekends off (Monday to Friday working only)
· Childcare vouchers
· Option to work four or five days a week
· Career progression opportunities
· Discounted eye wear and hearing products
To apply for this position you must be registered with the General Optical Council (GOC)
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below. Alternatively, if you would be interested in other opportunities within this area, please call me on 0333 900 1111
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend’ scheme which would benefit you by £250 in cash!
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.