£ 11-£ 13
PPRUK are working with a pharmacy company who provide outsourced services to independent hospitals across the UK. We’re looking for an NVQ Level 3 Dispensing Technician for this company, based in Brighton, who is looking to work Saturdays only.
What does this role involve?
· Saturday working only, 8am to 5pm
· Working with a strong team of support staff and a Pharmacist
· Dispense medicines, private prescriptions and discharge summaries
· Working with private hospitals
· Maintaining and improving patient safety and quality
The pharmacy group are progressive and forward thinking and support independent healthcare providers of all sizes with a range of services including clinical pharmacy services, comprehensive eLearning courses, training seminars and medication supplies.
· Supply of medication to independent mental health hospitals
· Provision of clinical pharmacy services
· Non patient facing role - no dispensing to patients required
For this role, you must be confident and communicative; and must be able to engage with clinical staff. You’ll be working in a busy environment with a high degree of autonomy as well.
Position: Saturday Dispensing Technician
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Hours: Saturday ONLY
Salary: £11.00 - £13.00 per hour depending on experience
There is the potential within this role to pick up more days in the future, especially any holiday or sickness cover but for now this role is Saturdays only.
If you are interested, please contact one of our specialist Pharmacy Consultants on 0333 900 111 to discuss further, or apply by visiting our website and sending a copy of your CV.
You’ll need to be registered with the GPhC as an NVQ 3 Dispensing Technician.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of making your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.