£ 21000-£ 25000
PPR UK are currently recruiting a pharmacy procurement manager at head office in the St Helens area, for a reputable well established independent group with now 35 pharmacies.
If you would like to apply for the role, or want a little more information, please feel free to give PPRUK a call on 0333 900 1111 send a copy of your CV
Position: Procurement Manager
Company: Independent pharmacy group
Location: St Helens, Liverpool
Salary: £21,000 - £25,000 per annum dependent on experience
Hours: Mon - Fri 9am - 5.30pm - No weekends
· Nv3 tech or ACT candidates considered
· This position is to assist in providing analytic and administrative support for initiatives led by Procurement Management.
· Assist with purchasing goods and services from suppliers.
· Evaluate supplier quotes and services to determine most desirable suppliers.
· Learn best practices in everyday work.
· Assist Procurement team in achieving overall goals and objectives.
· Assist Procurement team by working with business clients to develop deal structures and sourcing processes.
· Measure supplier performance and program performance against measures and guidelines.
· Consult with business unit personnel in the supplier performance management process.
· Assist with preparing monthly reports outlining major purchases and other activities.
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong quantitative, analytical, organizational and skills
- Demonstrated creativity
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Desired pharmacy buying background
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend' scheme which would benefit you by £100 in cash!
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.