£ 25000-£ 35000
PPRUK are currently looking for an experienced Dispensing Optician to join our client as a Dispensing Optician and Branch Manager. Our client are a supermarket based opticians who have branches nationwide across the UK.
You will be responsible for managing the day to day running of the opticians, including staffing rotas, testing clinics and staff training. You will also be involved in target setting, KPIs and monitoring the overall performance of the store.
You must be both a clinically sound Dispensing Optician, able to work in a fast paced and high-pressured environment, and a commercially aware manager; with the ability to motivate others.
Please note, you must be a qualified Dispensing Optician, registered or eligible to register with the General Optical Council (GOC) to apply for this role.
Position: Optical Branch Manager & Dispensing Optician
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
Hours: 40 Hours per week
Rota: 8.30-5.30 Monday to Saturday with Tuesday as day off. (This can be flexible)
264 eye test per week
10 Fully trained colleagues
· Bonus scheme.
· 10% store and Grocery discount
· Holiday: 24 days (this increases after 3 years, 5 years and then every 5 years)
· GOC fees paid
· Start date ASAP
· Pension Contributory, between 2% -7%
· Bank holidays: Double time plus a day in lieu
· Sunday allowances
· Share save - Shares in the company over 3 years - Limited to £250 a month- this is very lucrative if you take part the returns are quite substantial. You buy between £5 and £250 a month of shares at a 20% discount of the price they were at the beginning of the 3 years. Then you can sell them at today’s prices. OR you can just take the cash- for a deposit on a house, a holiday, or anything you want!
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend' scheme which would benefit you by £100 in cash!