£ 20000-£ 25000
PPRUK Optometry are now recruiting for this large domiciliary Optical and hearing specialist group. They have been established for over 25 years and have grown significantly in size across the country. Due to expansion they are looking for a qualified Dispensing Optician to across the below area.
The role will involve visiting patients, who can not necessarily make it into a branch based Opticians. You will be visiting them in their homes to provide the dispensing optician service and delivery service. This role is within the delivery team.
Position: Mobile Dispensing Optician (Domiciliary)
Salary: £25,000 + £3000 commission + company car
Days: Monday - Friday (NO WEEKENDS) will consider 4 or 5 days a week.
Working hours: 9am - 5.30pm
Working with the delivery team you will be responsible for aftercare, adjustments and working with partially sighted or blind patients.
· No weekend or Bank Holiday working (EVER).
· Working with the Blind and partially sighted.
· GOC and ABDO fees paid for you
· Fully expensed company car
· Performance related bonus based on sales (Up to £3000 a year)
· Bonus is paid monthly and is uncapped so dependent on sales you can earn more than this.
· Pension scheme (5% contributory pension)
· Generous holiday entitlement 20 days per year plus 8 bank holidays
· Discounted Eyeware- 50% on regular frames 25% on designer
· Treat days for 100% attendance
· After 2 years you will get £250 glasses allowance. This goes up by £50 a year but is capped at £500.
Candidates must possess excellent communication and customer service skills, be self- motivated and focused on achieving excellence in patient/customer care and be confident about working in a role seeking resolutions and successful outcomes. You must be flexible - willing to do what is necessary and go the ‘extra mile’ for patients. You will have excellent attention to detail, adaptability, team work and professional judgement and be confident about working alone and as part of a regional team
You’ll need to be a fully qualified Dispensing Optician, registered or eligible to register with the General Optical Council. Newly Qualified Dispensing Opticians are welcome to apply.
You can apply for this role by clicking ‘apply’ on our website or sending a copy of your most recent CV. If you would prefer to talk to one of our specialist Optometry consultants by phone, please call 0333 900 1111.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of making your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We do offer a recommend a friend scheme if you think you know a colleague who would be a great fit for this role - this could benefit you by £100 in cash!