£ 8-£ 11
PPRUK Pharmacy Recruitment are currently working with a Family run, Independent group of Pharmacies that are located in Birmingham. They have 5 branches in the area and are looking for an experienced NVQ2 or NVQ3 Pharmacy Dispenser/ Technician to join them on a permanent basis.
Please see more details of the available role below. For more information or to apply, please email your up to date CV or call one of our dedicated Pharmacy Consultants on (freephone) 03339001111
Qualification required: NVQ2 or NVQ3 Pharmacy Dispensing
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
Hours/ Contract: Full time (Monday- Friday with some Saturdays)
· Dispensing of Prescriptions
· Preparation of Blister packs
· Promoting and encouraging uptake of Pharmacy services and to assist with the engagement of patients onto advanced services such as MURs and NMS
· Endorsing prescription and preparing end of month submissions
· Providing medicines-related and healthy lifestyle advice to patients and to select and recommend suitable products, providing advice on their correct use.
· To assist with stock control and the maintenance of reasonable stock levels within the retail environment and to ensure the safe and appropriate storage of medicines.
· To liaise with other healthcare professionals to assist in the continuity of patient care across primary and secondary care.
· Previous experience is required - A minimum to be working towards or have completed an accredited NVQ level 2 (or equivalent) Dispensing Assistant or Dispensing Technician training course
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below. Alternatively, if you would be interested in other opportunities within this area, please call me on 0333 900 1111
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend' scheme which would benefit you by £100 in cash! For further details please visit our website
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.