PPRUK are currently working with a family owned group of Pharmacies, who are looking for a Dispensing Assistant to join their branch. The pharmacy is a fantastic environment to work in and focuses on providing a fast and reliable service to all of their patients.
As a Dispensing Assistant in this pharmacy, you’ll be working closely with the team of Dispensers and the Pharmacist to provide an excellent level of service to patients.
Ideally you will have a medicines counter assistant qualification, or a minimum of 6 month experience working in community pharmacy.
Position: Dispensing Assistant/Medicine Counter Assistant (MCA)
Location: Mortimer, Reading
Salary: £8 an hour
Hours: Part Time or Full time (Can be a job share between 2 part time employees)
· Auto-enrolment pension scheme
· 4 weeks holidays + bank holidays
· Close-knit friendly team
· Family owned pharmacy group with over 70 pharmacies across the country
If you are interested, please contact one of our specialist Pharmacy Consultants on 0333 900 111 to discuss further, or apply by visiting our website and sending a copy of your CV.
Why should you apply?
· Busy but friendly pharmacy
· Great team in place
· Attractive salary and benefits package
· Stability of working with a group with over 70 pharmacies across the country
· Services offered include MUR, NMS, Flu Vaccination, Smoking Cessation, Blood Pressure and EHC
To apply for this position, ideally you will your MCA qualification Pharmacy Services or equivalent. However, those without this qualification but strong dispensing experience will also be considered.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of making your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We do offer a recommend a friend scheme if you think you know a colleague who would be a great fit for this role - this could benefit you by £100 in cash!