£ 9-£ 11
PPRUK Dentistry are currently working with a family run Private Dental Surgery located in Cardiff. The practice offers a wide range of Cosmetic, Specialist and Orthodontic treatments and have a great reputation within the local community.
The surgery is currently looking for a GDC registered Dental Nurse to join them on a part time basis. You will be providing chair side assistance, as well as some reception duties. The surgery uses EXACT software.
More information is listed below. To apply to this position, please email your up to date CV or alternatively call Lea-Anne on 03339001111
Position: Dental Nurse.
Salary: £9.00 - £11.00 an hour (Depending on experience)
Hours: Part time/ Permanent
· The practice is 90% private with a stable list and a very small stable NHS contract.
· The practice is paper free and use Exact software.
· The ideal candidate would have experience working in a private practice and working with Exact software.
· The ideal candidate would be a strong team member who is open to new responsibilities and who takes on changes with ease and enthusiasm.
· Experience working on reception would be an advantage.
· You must be a qualified Dental Nurse with a valid GDC registration
Please note, to apply for this role you must be a fully qualified Dental Nurse registered with the General Dental Council (GDC).
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below. Alternatively, if you would be interested in other opportunities within this area, please call me on 0333 900 1111
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend' scheme which would benefit you by £100 in cash!
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.