£ 9-£ 12
PPRUK are currently working with a long established General Dentist surgery located in Northampton. They are a friendly, family oriented Practice who are currently looking for a GDC registered Dental Nurse to work either part time or full time, on a permanent basis.
Position: Dental Nurse
Hours: Full time or Part time (minimum of 3 days a week)
Type of work: Mix of Private and NHS
Salary £9.00 - £11.50 an hour dependent on experience
Start Date: ASAP
· Supportive team in place, there are 11 other members of staff.
· Annual bonus
· Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
· Practice uses EXACT computer software
· preparing treatment room, patient, instruments, and materials;
· passing instruments and materials;
· performing procedures in compliance with the dental practice act.
· Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and draping patient.
· Provides information to patients and employees by answering questions and requests.
· Provides instrumentation by sterilising and delivering instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist's access; suctioning; passing instruments.
· Provides materials by selecting, mixing, and placing materials on instruments and in the patient's mouth.
· Helps dentist manage dental and medical emergencies by maintaining cpr certification.
· Documents dental care services by charting in patient records.
· Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
· Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
You will need to be a qualified Dental Nurse who is registered with the GDC.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below. Alternatively, if you would be interested in other opportunities within this area, please call me on 0333 900 1111
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend' scheme which would benefit you by £100 in cash!
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.