£ 10-£ 11
PPRUK are currently working with friendly, family oriented Dental Practice in Sevenoaks, Kent. They are currently looking for a GDC registered Dental Nurse to work 4-5 days a week on a permanent basis.
The practice is purely private with no NHS patients. They have an excellent reputation in the community and pride themselves on their high quality dental work. You will be working with the SOE computer system as well as the most up to date dental equipment and machinery including an iTero Intraoral Scanner
Position: Dental Nurse
Hours: 4-5 days a week
Type of work: Private only
Salary £10- £11 an hour
Start Date: ASAP
· Supportive team in place including 2 Principle Dentists, 1 Associate Dentist, 3 Specialists, 3 Receptionists, 3 Dental Nurses and a Practice manager
· GDC and indemnity insurance fee paid for by the Employer
· Interesting equipment including an Intraoral Scanner
· Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
· Practice uses SOE computer software
· Monday 8.20am to 5.45pm with 1 hour lunch
· Tuesday 8.20am to 5.45pm with 1 hour lunch
· Wednesday 8.20am to 5.45pm with 1 hour lunch
· Thursday 8.20am to 7.00pm with 1 hour lunch
· Alternate Fridays 8.20am to 5.45pm with 1 hour lunch
You will need to be a qualified Dental Nurse who is registered with the GDC.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below. Alternatively, if you would be interested in other opportunities within this area, please call me on 0333 900 1111
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend' scheme which would benefit you by £100 in cash!
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.