£ 25000-£ 35000
PPRUK are currently working a Supermarket based Opticians who have branches Nationwide across the UK. They are looking for a Contact Lens Optician to join them on a permanent basis
Below are some details of the role. If you are interested in applying please get in touch and I will talk you through the application process.
To apply for this position, please can you send your CV or call 0333 9001111
Position: Contact Lens Optician
Company: Large Multiple Opticians based in a Supermarket setting
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
· Bonus scheme.
· 10% store and Grocery discount
· Holiday: 24 days (this increases after 3 years, 5 years and then every 5 years) (pro rata)
· GOC fees paid
· Start date ASAP
· Pension Contributory , between 2% -7%
· Bank holidays: Double time plus a day in lieu
· Sunday allowances
· Share save - Shares in the company over 3 years - Limited to £250 a month- this is very lucrative if you take part the returns are quite substantial. You buy between £5 and £250 a month of shares at a 20% discount of the price they were at the beginning of the 3 years. Then you can sell them at today’s prices. OR you can just take the cash- for a deposit on a house, a holiday, or anything you want!
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below. Alternatively, if you would be interested in other opportunities within this area, please call me on 0333 900 1111
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend' scheme which would benefit you by £250 in cash!
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.