£ 38000-£ 42000
PPRUK are currently working with a leading independent provider of clinical support services; they are looking for a Clinical Pharmacist to join them to work with NHS and Industry Partners to deliver improved patient outcomes.
Outline of Responsibilities
· Clinical Services Pharmacist; responsible for the delivery of all clinical, logistical and reporting functions relating to the successful completion of clinical reviews
· Work to improve clinical outcomes at every level of the care process
· Provide key insight into research and development
· Partner with key healthcare professionals to enhance patient experience
· Work with NHS and Industry partners within primary and secondary care sectors
· Connect resource and expertise to enable clinicians to deliver best practice and improved outcomes to patients
· Establish effective working relationships with fellow healthcare professionals in the NHS
· Provide data insight capabilities and further understanding of the patient journey
Position: Clinical Pharmacist
Company: Independent Clinical Services Provider
Role: Field based
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday only
Outline of Rewards
· £38,000 - £42,000 basic salary, depending on experience
· Bonus scheme, taking on target earnings up to £55,000 per year
· Fuel Allowance
· Car allowance
· 26 days holidays + bank holidays
· No Christmas or New Year working
· No weekends
· GPhC Fees Paid
· iPhone and Laptop provided
· Extensive training and support framework
· Opportunities and career progression and personal development
To apply for this position, you must be a fully qualified Pharmacist eligible to register with the GPhC. You must also hold a full UK driving licence.
Ideally, you will have previous clinical experience gained in either a hospital or clinical commissioning group. However, a strong commercial community pharmacy background would also be considered.
How to apply
You can apply for this position by clicking ‘apply’ on our website or sending a copy of your must recent CV. If you would prefer to talk to one of our specialist Pharmacy consultants on the phone, please call us on 0333 900 1111.
If this role isn’t for you then we do offer a recommend a friend scheme if you think you know a colleague who would be a great fit for this role - this could benefit you by £100 in cash!