£ 32000-£ 37000
Our reputable independent seeks a Clinical lead pharmacist to work in there 100 hour health centre Blackpool pharmacy. They are a chain of 19 community pharmacies, in the North of England, who provide personalised pharmaceutical care and dispense both medicines and healthcare advice tailored to meet their patient’s needs. They invest in the communities, building relationships with local healthcare organisations, businesses and supporting local charities in their work
As a clinical lead pharmacist you would be responsible to demonstrate clinical integrity and high professional standards through the adherence to company procedures, relevant legislation and codes of ethics. You must be prepared to manage and lead the team in the Pharmacy Manager’s absence. You will foster good relationships with commissioning bodies maximising all opportunities for clinical service provision. You will demonstrate high levels of patient service at all times. You will demonstrate a good knowledge of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries and be prepared to develop their skills through CPD.
The services range from general wellbeing services with advice on staying happy and healthy, to specialist healthcare services that give their patients the chance to speak to their highly trained pharmacists about any concerns and receiving expert advice on how to improve your health and lifestyle
They expect their Clinical Lead pharmacists to take more responsibility with the development and delivery of pharmacy services. In Blackpool that would include the standard services like NMS, Flu, Methadone etc but would also include developing and growing the travel vaccine business. They would pay for accreditation and training for the core services. They have also been able to support pharmacists who choose to enrol onto Clinical diplomas by being as flexible as possible with their rotas and annual leave.
Position: Clinical Lead Pharmacist
Company: Independent chain/group
Salary: £21 - £22ph (dependent on experience) + bonus scheme
Hours: Please see below rota
The working hours we currently have available are as follows, there may be some flexibility though.
â¢ Mondays 8am-1pm
â¢ Tuesdays 4pm-9pm
â¢ Wednesdays 4pm-9pm
â¢ Thursdays 4pm-9pm
â¢ Fridays 4pm-9pm
â¢ Saturdays 8am-9pm (shift can potentially be shortened or shared with a locum, alternate weekends are also an option)
â¢ Sundays 8am-9pm (shift can potentially be shortened or shared with a locum, alternate weekends are also an option)
· Salary -Attractive, Basic + Very generous benefits Package - Negotiable dependent on experience!
· Medical healthcare Insurance
· Contributory pension scheme
· Bonus scheme
· GPhC fees
· Courses, training, service accreditations
· Working hours: 4 Days - (mainly afternoons) flexibility, 1 weekend shift
· 25 days holiday Pro-Rata + bank holidays
· Strong team of 10, including 1 ACT, 1 checking tech, 4 dispensers, 1 HCA, 1 apprentice, 2 drivers
· Progression offered within
· Ideally a minimum of 2 years’ experience - Experience, having worked in a busy community pharmacy
· Accreditations for services provided by the company, some of the services offered - Alcohol Intervention, Blood pressure monitoring, care home supply and support, Chlamydia screening, community dosage system, daily living aid products, Electronic prescriptions, Emergency contraception, flu vaccination, Head lice treatment, HIV Supply and support service, Lipotrim weight management, medicine use review, Meningitis, Vaccinations, Minor ailments service, Needle exchange service, New medicines service, palliative care, prescription delivery, repeat dispensing, stop smoking, supervised consumption, Travel clinic, Urgent medicine supply
If you like the sound of this and have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, they want to hear from you - you could become a vital member of both their team and the local community and could help to make customers return again and again.
To apply for this position, you must be registered with the GPhC.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below. Alternatively, if you would be interested in other opportunities within this area, please call me on 0333 900 1111
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend' scheme which would benefit you by £250 in cash!
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.