PPRUK are currently looking for a Pharmacist within Barrow-In-Furness to work in a Pharmacy unit. This role is to provide specialist clinical pharmacy in a specific area of clinical and/or operational practice, to support the medicines-related care of patients, support the provision and development of medicines management services and to participate in training, education and research as required. There are 2 wards on site, one of which is a functional mental health ward and the other is an Older Adult ward nursing mostly patients with a Dementia. If you are a pharmacist looking to gain or boost your experience within the NHS, this role could be for you! This is an opportunity to break into an NHS Pharmacy team. You will be working a team, the Pharmacy itself is a small Pharmacy team and is consisting of a Deputy Lead Pharmacist, Pharmacist and Pharmacy Assistant
Locum Dates Available
Working days: Monday - Friday (STARTING ASAP FOR 3 MONTHS)
Working hours: 9am - 5pm
Band: 7 / £34.06 Per hour
· Previous Hospital experience
· Clinical verification of prescription charts,
· Prescribing advice
· Previous experience in experience including Mental Health involvement
· Medicines reconciliation on admission and discharge and patient counselling
· Experience of working with patients who have a diagnosis of mental ill health whether that be within a specialist mental health service environment or more broadly within previous roles.
· Certificate or Diploma in psychiatric pharmacy practice
· GPHC Registration
Your privacy is also very important to us, as we understand the delicate nature of searching for new employment and how small at times the pharmacy industry can be. We never submit your CV or any other personal information to our clients or any third party until we have your express permission to do so.