PPRUK are currently looking for a Pharmacy Technician within a hospital based in Woolwich, An exciting opportunity has arisen for a pharmacy technician to provide specialist medicines management support in a specific area of clinical and/or operational practice, to support the medicines-related care of patients, support the provision of medicines management services and to participate in training and education as required. You will be working with a pharmacy team, the Pharmacy itself is innovative and is established with prescribing guidelines and great relationships with medical staff.
Days: Monday - Friday
Working hours: 9-5pm
Band: 6 (£22.85 per hour)
· BTEC / NVQ Level 3 in Pharmaceutical Sciences or equivalent
· NVQ A1 Workplace Assessor Award or willingness to work towards
· Accredited Checking Pharmacy Technician qualification
· Current registration with the General Pharmaceutical Council as a practicing member
· Medicines Management qualification, or willingness to work towards
· CPPE Consultation Skills For Pharmacy Practice course or equivalent
Your privacy is also very important to us, as we understand the delicate nature of searching for new employment and how small at times the pharmacy industry can be. We never submit your CV or any other personal information to our clients or any third party until we have your express permission to do so.