Audiology Services within the NHS trust is looking for a qualified audiologist to work within their hard working Audiology Team in Scarborough. As the successful individual will be responsible for delivering comprehensive diagnostic and rehabilitative services for adults. The post will provide an excellent opportunity to develop your experience in Audiology in a unique setting. This is an opportunity to break into an NHS Audiology team with on-going work.
Working Pattern: Monday-Friday
Shift Pattern: 08.00 5:30
Band: 5 (£26.22 per hour)
37.5hrs per week
· Brief description of roles and responsibilities; ENT clinics for Audiometry and Tympanometry, Issue digital hearing aids - Oticon and Phonak, Direct referrals
· Qualifications needed; Evidence of BSC in Audiology or equivalent
· Any specific skills required; N/A
· Start date; ASAP
· Shift pattern/working hours; Monday - Friday 7.5 hours or negotiable 4 days 8 - 5.30
· Duration; 2 months then review
· Location; Springhill House in Scarborough
· Hospital Experience is preferred
· Must be HCPC Registered
· Must be able to complete a mix of Tinnitus clinics, Adult Rehab and ENT
· Pure tone audiometry and immittance for adults.
· Conditioned play audiometry.
· Adult direct access clinics (assessments, hearing aid fittings, hearing aid reviews).
Your privacy is also very important to us, as we understand the delicate nature of searching for new employment and how small at times the Audiology industry can be. We never submit your CV or any other personal information to our clients or any third party until we have your express permission to do so.