£ 40000-£ 45760
PPRUK are currently recruiting for a community 2nd/Support pharmacist for an Independent Pharmacy business
Our client is thrilled to be a part of the local community pharmacy in this village, which is owned by GP Partners next to their surgery.
You will be working alongside an experienced pharmacist manager and required to help develop a high quality, efficient team that provides excellent customer service with the highest levels of patient care, whilst promoting strategies for sustained business growth.
Below are some details of the role
If you would like to apply for the role, or want a little more information, please feel free to give me a call on 07894 802616 or send a copy of your CV
Position: 2nd/Support Pharmacist
Company: Independent pharmacy
Location: North Humberside
Hours: 4 days - 36hrs - - NO WEEKENDS!
Option of Saturday mornings available - Makes it 40hrs
Salary: £22ph dependent on experience + bonus + 4 weeks holidays + bank holidays + Gphc fees paid + pension + other benefits
- Busy pharmacy 17 - 18k items next door to a surgery
- Ideally looking for a minimum of 12 months experience
- Healthy living pharmacy
- Working alongside an experienced Pharmacist manager who has been with the business for over a decade, contributing to the day to day operations
- Newley qualified pharmacists welcome to apply (not provisional)
- Strong team -A mix of 7 dispensers, PT and FT inc a PT ACT
- Free Onsite parking
- 4 or 5 day option - No weekends
- All staff are currently wearing PPE. We also have perspex screens and a limit to the number of customers permitted in the chemist at any one time.
To apply for this position, you must be a qualified pharmacist registered with the Gphc
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below. Alternatively, if you would be interested in other opportunities within this area, please call me on 07894 802616
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend' scheme which would benefit you by £250 in cash!
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.